A Modern Farmhouse Wreath Workshop - November 26 - 10:30 am
Elevate your traditional evergreen holiday wreath with real berries, eucalyptus, pine cones and more.
Join Stephanie from Tullamore Lavender Co. alongside Emily at Mapleton Acres (Arthur, Ontario) for this 90-minute workshop from 10:30am to 12:00 pm where all of your supplies will be provided during this hands-on workshop. The photos on this page provide inspiration; each wreath will be unique!
This workshop is perfect as a morning out with your crew, so go ahead and send them a text making sure they save the date: Sunday, November 26th at 10:30 am ;)What's Included:
- 1 Adult Ticket for the 90-minute workshop at Mapleton Acres (Sunday, November 26th - 10:30 am to 12 pm)
- Evergreen wreath tutorial
- Coaching & support from Emily & Stephanie
- All supplies: pre-made mix wintergreen wreath (outer diameter ~20"), seasonal greenery, eucalyptus, fresh berries, dried lavender, ribbon, twine & wire
- Light seasonal refreshments while you design
PS. Tickets are non-refundable, but you can transfer your ticket to a friend. Just notify us via email at email@example.com.