2024 Tulip Subscription
Melt the winter blues away with our farm-grown Tulip Subscription! When winter doesn't seem to want to leave and we're all missing the sunshine, our tulips are there to bring the feeling of summer into your home.
Plus, these are not your grocery store tulips! With over 40 varieties planted on the farm, your tulip bouquet will be filled with a mix of the best colours, sizes and varieties. In the cut flower world, these are your specialty tulips! Click the picture above to take a look at just a few of the varieties from last year's subscription. Plus, our tulip subscribers get the best from the field every single week.
New for This Year:
- 4-Week Subscription - With how fast our Spring turns into Summer (or back into Winter ...) we're only offering a 4 week subscription this year.
- Delivery Regions - We've expanded our delivery route to now include Wellington County, Elmira, Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge!
- Only Porch Drop-Offs - During your first delivery, we will provide you with a bucket to set out on your porch/entry way. This will be where we will drop off your flowers each week within the alotted delivery window. No more forgetting to set a vase out (our suggestion is to leave it on your porch for the 4-weeks).
- On-Farm Pick-Up is not available this year.
Based on your location, here's the tentative delivery windows each week:
- Wednesday Mornings (6am to 9am) - Rockwood, Guelph & Cambridge
- Thursday Afternoons (2pm to 7pm) - Mapleton, Minto, North Wellington & Centre Wellington
- Friday Mornings (6am to 9am) - Elmira, St. Jacobs, Waterloo & Kitchener
Giving this subscription as a gift?
Before we begin, you're a rockstar! Flowers are proven to increase the happiest of the person (especially when they are gifted), so know you're amazing for sharing the joy of flowers! We would love to provide you with a certificate to present your gift receiver, or we can keep it hush hush! The only thing we ask is that you select the appropriate delivery option for their location (not yours), and we will sort out the finer details via email after purchase.
Note on Delivery Locations: Each delivery region must receive at least 5 subscription sign ups for us to make things work on our end. If your delivery region should be cancelled, you'll receive an email from Emily and an option to change to pick-up or receive a refund for your subscription.